That series of strategic approaches was set to further improve engagement and lower CPAs. Here’s a sampling of some of the suggestions we made:
- Test breaking facebook creative down to a suburb in one of our best areas (idea is to see if targeting down the the suburb level in the copy drives a better response rate). This will also need to dynamically show up in https://www.peanut-app.io/
- Test different ad styles
- Testimonial ads (From the app store / google play).
- Ads using influencers that “Launched” the app e.g. Lindy Klim, Jules Sebastian, Talitha Cummins, Laura Csortan, and Amber Sherlock in australia e.g. https://womenlovetech.com/the-peanut-app-the-tinder-for-moms-is-here-in-australia/
- Show us how you use peanut (get users to show us how they use peanut in their day to day lives).
- Explaining what the app does, benefit driven copy rather than feature driven copy.
- Refine target markets so just specific areas and get density there and then grow further out (Noticed on the app that there is a lot of comments about mothers not being close enough to each other to meet-up).
- Add topics to drive engagement. There are no topics in the Peanut app to actually drive “engagement” such as how to organise a local event. Most of them are excuses about too far away, can’t get a babysitter, etc…
- We recommend adding a map of Child friendly locations nearby (as recommended by the users).